AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators/assemblers/disassemblers of
* Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson,
Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu,
Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix,
etc.) (c. 1982);
* Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Cabel, Fountain,
Hanimex, Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace,
Waddingtons, etc.) (c. 1978);
* Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG- and BINBUG-based machines (EA 77up2, EA 78up5, Signetics
Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (1977-1978);
* Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer
* Hofacker MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978);
* Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by
* Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1981);
* AY-3-8500/8550/8600-based Pong systems (Coleco Telstar Galaxy, Sheen
TVG-201, etc.) (1976-1977); and
* VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save states, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball/Vision-dapter support, autofire, turbo
mode, gameplay recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows,
source code, real-time debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save
screenshots (7 supported formats), REXX port, network play (IPv4 and
IPv6), real-time monitor, locale support, game selection sidebar,
text-to-speech, printer output, artefacting, support for ZIPped games,
clipboard support, palette editor, tone retuning, high score management,
force feedback, sprite editor, 3D, assembler, disassembler, CALM support,
Scale2x/3x/4x and HQx filters, animation recording (5 supported formats),
sound recording (8 supported formats), horizon dejittering, tape decks (4
supported formats), RetroAchievements support, floppy disk drive
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Changes since V30.6:
* Improved BINBUG emulation.
* Debugger: added FC, FL and FP commands.
* BINBUG: enhanced floppy disk drive subwindow (AmiArcadia).
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
fixed: hours calculcation for time played was incorrect.
improved error message in loadsym().
aa: arcadia: fixed: not all game-specific sidebar glyphs were being
wa: binbug: fixed: FPOKE command was not refreshing floppy drive
block contents display.
incorporated Stefan's latest German translation and MorphOS makefile.
wa: fixed: floppy disk drive subwin: close gadget wasn't handled
wa: fixed: floppy disk drive subwin: grid was showing wrong range.
binbug: debugger: added FC/FL/FP commands.
wa: floppy disk drive subwin: floppy watchpoints can be set with mouse.
binbug: added emulation of LEDs.
aa: binbug: floppy disk subwin: now shows the contents of the current
block (like wa).