cAMIra is a small webcam software that uses VHI drivers.
It can be used with a MUI interface or as a command line tool.
Images can regularly be captured locally in dynamic folders and/or
uploaded to a FTP server as JPEG or PNG file.
A dynamic text can be printed in the images.
- compiled for 68020 or better
- AmigaOS 2.0.4 or newer
- other components may have higher processor and/or OS requirements
- a video hardware with VHI driver
- a TCP/IP stack (optional, for upload to FTP servers)
- MUI (optional, for the graphical user interface)
- guigfx.library (optional, to display images, requires AmigaOS >= 3.0)
- jpeg.library (optional, to generate JPEG images)
- expat.library (optional, to load xml config files)
The program was developed and tested on an Amiga 4000 with 68060
processor, AmigaOS 3.9 and my Poseidon quickcamexpress.vhi driver.
Currently, just copy the program where you want.
If you speak one of the supported languages, copy also your catalog file.
Sorry, documentation is still missing.
But I hope, it is simple enough to give it a try.
Use cAMIra ? to print the arguments template. All the options can
also be used as ToolType.
- new: video format can now be selected in the Source options page
- changed: catalog files updated
- fixed: problems in YUV to RGB24 conversion
- fixed: some issues in the "Source" settings page
- changed: now enabling VHI interlace mode, if supported
- fixed: when changing window size, picture was drawn on window border
- changed: renamed "Videohardware" to "Source" in the GUI
- new: deutsches catalog file
- fixed: FTP upload problem caused by only \n at end of FTP commands
- fixed: AboutWindow and MUI Labels had hardcoded background
- fixed: making the capture file name storter caused a faulty file name
- changed: menu hotkeys now use capital letters
- changed: "Ok" hotkey in settings window is now 'o'
- changed: starting timer earlier to have timestamps in early log entries
- fixed: problem with vhi process, when VHI_METHOD_OPEN failed
- fixed: crash, when expat.library was missing
- fixed: write over the end of allocated memory when query video hardware
- fixed: use of none existing return value of MUIM_List_InsertSingle
- fixed: Grayscale8 to RGB24 not working
- new: cropping, scaling, color mode can be configured, if supported
- new: YUV_411/422/444 vhi input images are now supported
- changed: image conversion/processing now in separate process
- initial version
The program works so far ok for me.
But I will be happy to receive comments, bug reports, wishes that
I will try to answer, fix, implement when possible. Thank you!
cAMIra is Copyright 2012-2020 Andreas Barth
You can contact the author by mail using the address from the
Uploder field above or on Bitbucket, where the source is available.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Source can be found on Bitbucket: