|82730 packages online|
|No screenshot available||
Address is a very small and hopefully pretty fast tool that handles addresses
in a most effective way. The program allows you to store a great deal of
information about a person - such as his name, E-mail address, phone
number, street address, et cetera - and then access all this data simply by
double-clicking the person's name, which is presented in a listview in the
Of course you can also edit the data in any way you see fit at any time
after storage, you can make a paper hardcopy of all the data using your
printer and you can remove a person from the database.
Below are a few features that I think best describe Address.
The program ...
* allows you to store a wide range of data about a particular person.
* has a very neat GUI (Graphical User Interface) which makes sure that
every function is easy to find and understand in a fast and effective
* offers the possibility to save the data to a database. The only limit
as to the size of this database is the available space on your
* stores all changes to the database the split-second you confirm them,
e.g., by clicking "OK". This minimizes the risk of a computer crash
or Guru Meditation causing any errors in your valuable database. This
also means that you don't have to worry your head about saving the
data, it is done completely automatically the minute you add the entry
to the database.
* permits you to print a person's data using your printer.
* automatically sorts the names in the listview alphabetically, which
makes it very easy to find a particular entry.
* can be fully controlled using the keyboard as well as the mouse.
* is very small and thus very fast.
* will be continually supported by me.
* is a completely Swedish product. :-)
I hope you will enjoy and have practical use for Address!
Contents of biz/dbase/Address.lha
|Aminet © 1992-2019 Urban
the Aminet team.
Aminet contact address: <aminetaminet net>|