This is beta version, which I decided to release as it is, because it
seems that I never get the final version out ;) Anyway this version
has worked fine almost for year now :) It uses wget, which was supposed
to be only a temporary solution when I had to add proxy support.
*Please read the 2.0beta_notice.txt in the archive!*
T-Rexx shows current TV program listings on very compact window.
TV1, TV2, MTV3, Nelonen, SubTV, MoonTV, Canal+, Canal+Gold, Canal+Sin.,
TV1000, TV1000 Cinema, Eurosport, MTV Nordic, ATV, YLE24, YLE Teema,
YLE FST, Urheilukanava, TV Finland, Turku TV, TV-Tampere, BBC World,
Discovery, Animal Planet, SVT 1, SVT 2, SVT24, SVT Europa.
- Shows program description when holding mouse over program name
- Shows all programs of the day when holding mouse over channel name
- Keyword based alarm. Several keywords can be saved.
- (Automatic) version check and downloading of new version
- Selectable channels and other settings
- Cache for off-line use
- Browsable listings with descriptions
New in version 2.0:
- Proxy support
- External alarm for executing own scripts etc, examples included
- Many new channels added
- Zuulkuul for helping me with Triton
- Jürgen Kohrmeyer for TritonRexx
- #amigafin for some ideas and kicking my butt
- Thoriel & Letti for betatesting (da palkattomat betatestausorjat)
- Ion for Fetchfile.rexx
- Pasis&Thematic for icons