|82728 packages online|
|No screenshot available||
This is a collection of E objects I have written, for use in Amiga E
programs. Most come with full autodoc-based documentation, and adhere
to the important OO concepts.
- a full-featured representation of a bitfield. It provides individual bit
operations and testing, bitfield range operations (with AND-combined and
OR-combined test results), combination of bitfields with AND, OR, XOR or
just copy, and optional exception-raise on range errors.
- a very simple and powerful way to use locale catalogs in programs, using
the object form to make it much easier to use more than one catalog.
* Comes with full example of using module and localisation, with sources
generated from an 'E.sd' FlexCat source descriptor.
- an OO interface to the cd.device and compatibles
- a simple object form of DateToStr()
- a very powerful way to install E functions as patches to system functions,
once again using an object form to hide the messy details.
- controls the internal workings of ARexx like the commands in SYS:RexxC
- a highly cut down version of bitfield.m
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
- added more warnings and information to patch.m, now performs stack checking
- fixed names/bugs in bitfield.m
- fixed memory leak in rexxtest
- added cdplayer.m and two test programs
Contents of dev/e/kyz_obj.lha
|Aminet © 1992-2019 Urban
the Aminet team.
Aminet contact address: <aminetaminet net>|