- guigfx.library is an application layer for pixel graphics.
- guigfx.library breaks the chains of all those nasty
planar, chunky, 8/16/24bit, OS3.0, OS3.1, OCS, ECS, AGA,
CybergraphX and Picasso96 considerations.
- with guigfx.library you no longer have to take care about your
application running on a OCS machine or on a high-end
- guigfx.library lets you freely choose truecolor graphics for
- with guigfx.library your graphics will always look as fine as
possible, on any screen, no matter if driven on 24 bit
1024x768 CybergraphX/Picasso96, on HAM8, or 1 bit productivity
- guigfx.library does quick color-reduction, rendering,
remapping and dithering for you. only you don't know when,
on which machine, under what circumstances.
- guigfx.library treats scaling as a standard operation.
it is available at any time, without extra consideration,
without extra memory consumption, even without a true loss
- guigfx.library handles screen pen allocation in an extremely
- guigfx.library hides bugs, incompatibilities and insufficiencies
of graphics.library, cybergraphics.library and Picasso96 from
you. it is an attempt to render incompatibilities between
different versions of CybergraphX and Picasso96 obsolete.
- guigfx.library features picture.datatype import. standard and
v43 (including Picasso96) picture datatypes are automatically
recognized and used as available.
- guigfx.library does not call SetFunction() and is hereby
guaranteed to never do so in future versions.
- guigfx.library puts all that stuff into a black-box,
freeing your mind for the creative part.
- full truecolor, OCS, ECS, AGA, HAM support
- screen-pen management
- picture.class datatype import
- image processing methods
(crop, scale, render, tint,
alpha-channel, texture-mapping, ...)
- fully documented
- supplied with C includes for SAS/C, StormC and MaxonC
- render.library v30
- os3.x (v39)
- higher OS, higher CPU, FPU
- CyberGraphX or Picasso 96
- fixed wrong modulo value in two WritePixelArray() calls; fixed only in
the OS4 version as the wrong value is harmless under MorphOS and
OS3.x (reported by Stephan Rupprecht)
- added AmigaOS4 binary and includes; compiled by Andreas Falkenhahn
- added picture attributes PICATTR_NumPaletteEntries and
PICATTR_Palette to GetPictureAttrs(). This way you can
query a picture's palette. PICATTR_NumPaletteEntries will
currently always return 256 if a picture is palette-based,
and zero otherwise. PICATTR_Palette expects a buffer of
256 ULONG entries in (by default) the format PALFMT_RGB8.
Requested by Andreas Falkenhahn.
- when a picture was read from a hicolor/truecolor rastport
using ReadPicture(), a palette was incorporated to the picture.
ClonePicture() created a copy of that palette but did not
actually place it in the resulting picture. when the library
was closed, the leak was indicated with a ILLEGAL exception.
- fixed a LOOONG standing bug when adding pictures to
a pensharemap, when the picture was less than 7 lines