Final Shareware version of BeBop 'N Drop w/37 playable levels
BeBop 'N Drop is a realtime arcade puzzle game. It is a greatly
enhanced version of the popular game Obsess-O-Matic. The object is to
place falling puzzle pieces into various board designs, one board
for each level of play, completing a preset number of horizontal rows.
Some boards contain secret tricks or traps, some are just fun !
Special pieces included are: Acid, Bomb, Burning, Filler, impregnable,
Special graphics effects: Air raid, Fast dropper, firestorm, pile driver,
vaccine, virus, laser tank, mad bomber,
magnetic walls, and others.
Super bonus effects: Row Filler, Column Filler, Super Pile Driver,
Super Row Filler and others.
* Two modes of play: Tournament and Practice!
-Tournament Mode moves the player sequentially through all levels of
play increasing the challenge as you go.
-Practice Mode allows play on a single level of your choosing.
* One and Two Player Cooperative Games !
* 25 One player levels
* 12 Two player levels
* 1 Stereo digitized sound set
* Picture puzzles add a challenge within a challenge!
Additional Features in final version: ($15 U.S. shareware fee)
* 25 additional levels of one player for 50 levels in all
* 15 additional levels of two player for 27 in all
* Endless play on a level of your choosing
* 5 additional picture puzzles
* Additional piece sets for a total of over 800 different pieces
* 10 different sets of Stereo Digitized Sound Effects!
The final version is great fun since the sounds are matched with
the piece and board graphics. (Hear the shark approach as he stalks
* Built-in Editor to create your own piece sets, change sound sets,
design your own playing boards or alter the levels provided
* High scores are saved to disk for all modes of play
* Tournament games may be saved at any time on any level and continued
* Exciting end game screen (!!???!!)
You will be thrilled with playing the additional 40 levels available
in the final game and solving each levels tricks, traps, and playing with
a wider variety of piece sets. And even if you can't work your way through
the levels in order of difficulty in the tournament mode, the final version
allows unlimited continous play on any single selected level. (The Demo limits
you to dropping three (3) rows and then quits)
(The new levels contain some more difficult board designs and piece
sets and also more boards that are just plain fun !)