|83849 packages online|
|No screenshot available||
This is a RA-GUI for MPlayer for AmigaOS4.
The GUI is pretty straight forward. Hold you mouse over any gadget
to get a short explanation of what it is for. If still uncertain;
see the MPlayer documentation or type "MPlayer -help" in a shell.
News & Changes
* NEW * Made it possible to drag'n'drop files to the playlist.
Dropping a file on any other page than the playlist page would
put the file in the normal file field.
* NEW * Created a way to queue dropped files. If you drag'n'drop a file
while another file is playing it will be queued to be played
when the current file is finished. This requires that the "Auto
play on drag'n'drop" is enabled.
* NEW * Added a Next button. Clicking this button will try to find a
number in the current file and increase this number. It will
automatically play the new filename if "Auto play on drag'n'drop"
Very useful when watching a series of files but without having
them in a pre-made playlist.
* NEW * Added an OSD setting so MPlayer can be started with a specific
* NEW * Updated file patterns a bit.
* FIX * Changed arexx handling and allocation of argstrings.
** Made use of application.library which now also takes care
of sending the filenames to an already opened MPlayer-GUI.
** Found a cool feature in intuition. Have compositing enabled
and you can't miss it ;-)
* It is now possible to start MPlayer-GUI with arguments from
CLI, or shift-clicking from Workbench and instead of opening
another MPlayer-GUI, the file name(s) will be set in the
MPlayer-GUI that is already open.
* Added a Stop button. Very useful if you started an audio-stream
which doesn't have a window that you can close.
* Added #?.flv to the default file pattern.
* Now sets default values if prefs could not be loaded.
* Fixed the requester that shows if MPlayer couldn't be found.
* Added a Load and Save function to the playlist so it can be
saved and loaded.
* Using expat.library now instead of linking it in. Cut the
executable size in half :)
* Fixed a few incorrect default values.
* Added a few aspect parameters to be able to force the display
driver into displaying any movie with correct aspect in full
screen even if the monitor is not the same aspect as the movie.
Set the Expand Filter to the aspect of your monitor to fix
full screen for the default (p96_pip) video driver. This does
not work with the SDL driver.
Set the Monitor Aspect parameter to the aspect of you monitor
if you are using the SDL video driver. The p96_pip driver
ignores this parameter.
* Added a Movie Aspect parameter that can be used if the movie
itself has the wrong aspect to force it into having another
* Added start volume and max volume settings.
* The MPlayerprocess is now called "MPlayer main process" instead
of "[New Process]".
* Added a few new video modes and removed some old. Also updated
* Fixed the scroller in the Control Panel somewhat. It still needs
to be fixed in MPlayer which reports the time incorrectly.
* Fixed the crash on exit. Two gadgets used the same variable,
classical cut'n'paste error..
* Found the correct way of compiling with NewLib so I shaved
60kB off the executable.
* Added .mov .xvid and .3ivx to the default file pattern.
* Added a switch to stop the Control Panel from activating and
* Through a joint effort MPlayer.OS4 now has arexx support, and so
has MPlayer-GUI. Therefore MPlayer-GUI now has a control panel to
ba able to control MPlayer while it's playing, just like a "normal"
media player :-)
Do you want to see the control panel skinned?! Then make a skin :)
Please make it one image per button and I'll see what I can do...
* Thanks to Hyperion and some new power of ExecSG, MPlayer-GUI now
knows when MPlayer is running and when it quits and will therefore
uniconify itself and behave better in general.
* File patterns for the movie file-requester. You set the pattern
on page 4 - System.
* Key-help is now visible again.
* Removed some debug output when quitting.
* Now actually added those p96_vmem and cgx_vmem_scale video modes
despite afxgroup's recommendation. I will keep them until OS4
final with overlay is out so people who want to use older versions
of MPlayer can do so. I'm also leaving the AHI modes against
afxgroup's recommendations for people (like me) who thing AHI is
faster than SDL.
* Added p96_vmem and cgx_vmem_scale video modes.
* Added the new upd3 SIL devices to the VCD and DVD device choosers.
* Now 8-bit can be used in all string without the upper character
being turned into UTF-8 by the XML parser.
* The Country Code (CC) field only accepted two characters because
I thought only two were possible. I was wrong.
* Recompiled the expat XML lib with -O2 and made it and MPlayer-GUI
* Added a new nice banner I got from Tony "Toaks" Aksnes.
(If you think it makes the GUI too big, then rename or move
* Added an "Auto play" switch so that files get started
immediately when you drag'n'drop a file on MPlayer-GUI or
when you start MPlayer-GUI with a file as argument from
CLI or shift-click from WB.
* Added a file list.
* Now MPlayer-GUI wouln't leak memory when starting MPlayer,
It appears as if NP_FreeSeglist does not default to TRUE as
the SDK (dos/dostags.h) says. I had to explicitly set
NP_FreeSeglist,TRUE for it to actually free the memory used
by the MPlayer exe. Hope it works now.
* MPlayer-GUI can be shift-clicked with media files and have then
* Now MPlayer-GUI starts MPlayer with its own drawer as current
directory so that it finds its fonts easier.
* Got a nice PNG icon from Tony "Toaks" Aksnes. I made a glowicon
of it as well, but it's not as nice as the real PNG icon, but
it's got glow :)
* Added the -forceidx switch.
* Added -vo jpeg, png, sdl and -ao sdl options.
* Ported to OS4. The GUI part was made by Dave Norris who
kickstarted the port. Thankyou very much!
* As ReAction doesn't have a built-in way of automatically
saving prefs like MUI does, I had to do it manually,
and the result was XML :)
* Fixed and added proper VCD/DVD switches.
* Added a help page for the MPlayer keys.
* Added appicon and appwindow functions (you can drop files
* You can start MPlayer-GUI with a file as an argument.
* The movie filename only got a '"' in the beginning if it
had spaces in it, but only one '"' at the end if it did
not have spaces in it. How stupid ;-)
* Also the subtitle file had the same error, but applied for
the Additional parameters string! The sustitle never got
any quotes even if it had spaces.
* "Send output to default console" didn't work quite ok when
started from WB.
* Added the possibility to get the GUI iconified when playing.
(It does not uniconify itself when the movie is finished though,
as there is no communication between MPlayer and the GUI.)
* The quit warning when one has played with output to the
console had the buttons reversed.
* Added a lot more settings, most of what "Mplayer -help" outputs.
* Initial release
Andrea Palmatè for porting MPlayer to OS4!
Dave Norris for the ReAction-GUI which kickstarted my porting.
Restore2003 for making the nice MPlayerbanner.png and PNG icon!
Other programs by Deniil 715! can be found on OnyxSoft homepage at:
Feel free to e-mail me if you found bugs or have suggestions:
daniel / onyxsoft se
NOTE: Please, NEVER publish my e-mail on a web page or similar
unless spam-encrypted like above! Thank you.
Contents of gfx/show/MPlayer-GUI.lha
PERMSSN UID GID PACKED SIZE RATIO METHOD CRC STAMP NAME
---------- ----------- ------- ------- ------ ---------- ------------ -------------
[generic] 9322 11198 83.2% -lh5- c3d5 Apr 25 2007 MPlayer-GUI.info
[generic] 6838 9490 72.1% -lh5- 019b Apr 25 2007 MPlayer-GUI/Icons.info
[generic] 1924 2263 85.0% -lh5- 7469 Feb 7 2006 MPlayer-GUI/Icons/MPlayer-GUI.info
[generic] 5909 6665 88.7% -lh5- b4b9 Feb 7 2006 MPlayer-GUI/Icons/MPlayer-GUI_glow.info
[generic] 10762 10762 100.0% -lh0- 5cbd Dec 17 2006 MPlayer-GUI/Icons/Mplayer-GUI_png.info
[generic] 162 224 72.3% -lh5- b472 Apr 5 2005 MPlayer-GUI/Icons/Readme.txt
[generic] 1767 2724 64.9% -lh5- f543 Feb 7 2006 MPlayer-GUI/Icons/Readme.txt.info
[generic] 62768 201372 31.2% -lh5- f1e3 Sep 12 20:34 MPlayer-GUI/MPlayer-GUI
[generic] 3456 4156 83.2% -lh5- b58a Apr 25 2007 MPlayer-GUI/MPlayer-GUI.info
[generic] 3688 8250 44.7% -lh5- 4d33 Sep 12 20:35 MPlayer-GUI/MPlayer-GUI.readme
[generic] 6847 9536 71.8% -lh5- 1338 Apr 25 2007 MPlayer-GUI/MPlayer-GUI.readme.info
[generic] 60218 60218 100.0% -lh0- 53f3 Feb 9 2005 MPlayer-GUI/MPlayerbanner.png
---------- ----------- ------- ------- ------ ---------- ------------ -------------
Total 12 files 173661 326858 53.1% Sep 15 20:11
|Aminet © 1992-2022 Urban
the Aminet team.
Aminet contact address: <aminetaminet net>|