The acidulous CPC/CPC+ emulator
by OffseT of Futurs'
For the latest versions, check
An Amstrad CPC emulator? Again?
Yes! Yet another CPC emulator, anyway ACE is different.
ACE is not based on any existing emulator and was coded from scratch, using a
real CPC a reference, in order the provide the best Amstrad CPC emulator ever.
The current version of ACE does not offer all the features I expect yet.
Nevertheless, most of the Amstrad CPC and Amstrad Plus games and demos are
working perfectly; actually, the quality of the emulation is already superior
to what the existing big CPC emulators on PC/Windows can produce.
In addition to the high quality emulation, ACE features full screen and overlay
display, editors and analyzer windows for all emulated CPU and chipsets,
advanced breakpoints management, a very powerful set of AREXX commands for
cross-development, a plugin interface... and much more...
Version 1.11 (13.09.2015)
- Fixed mode 2 pixel shift on CPC with CRTC type 4 (AMS40226).
- Fixed a bug in drawing the blank part on the display which was introduced
- Fixed a (by chance harmless) memory trash in frame buffer management.
- Reworked internal frame buffer management to simplify the code and make
compilation faster (because GCC is insanely slow!).
- Added emulation of mixed border/display words bug at screen start when
register 6 is set to 0 on CRTC 0 and 2.
- Added emulation of half-border at end of line on CRTC 0 and 2 (can be seen
- Fixed a bug in catalog version handling.
- Slightly changed tape configuration menu.
- Fixed snapshot loader to support multiple additional chunks including
- Added a AREXX command to export the current breakpoints in a REXX script.
- Access to the configurable window is no longer forbidden while the
breakpoint feature is disabled (the pages are just disabled).
- Added support for a new "configurable breakpoints" chunk in saved/loaded
- Trying to load an invalid snapshot no longer resets the emulated CPC.
- Added a warning on CRTC type mismatch when loading a snapshot.
- Fixed a bug where the CRTC type stored in the snapshots was always the one
set at startup and not the currently used one if it was changed at runtime.
- Added a warning on firmware version mismatch when loading a snapshot.
- Display warning option now works on snapshots warnings as well.
Version 1.10 (15.05.2015)
- Added german catalog thanks to Stefan 'polluks' Haubenthal.
- Fixed overlay support to avoid a alignment problem that was triggered by
MorphOS 3.8 (Stefan Blixth and Charlie).
- Changed internal frame buffer memory management to optimize memory usage.
- Cleaned up PSG emulation code and removed some (unused) alternative audio
- Added setting for screen horizontal hold (the small screw behind your CTM).
- Changed internal audio buffer management to be more modular and insulated.
- Added plugin interface in a form of libraries that can add some hardware
expansion emulation to ACE without requiring any modification into the
- Removed built-in Digiblaster support and implemented it as a plugin.
- Fixed a bug where the emulation could be frozen a few seconds just after
having disabled the audio output.
- Added a tooltype IS=INTERNALSPEAKER and a menu option to mix the audio
output as if the internal speaker of the CPC was used (not applicable
on Amstrad Plus).
- Removed built-in printer support and implemented it as a plugin.
- Removed DB=DIGIBLASTER, EP=EMULATEPRINTER, PF=PRINTERFILE and
SLC=SCANLINECOLOR deprecated tooltypes.
- Enhanced internal interrupt handling to better deal with interrupts coming
from the new plugin interface.
- Work-around for a weird reset of the CRTC register 9 related counter when
register 9 reprogrammed just before the very beginning of a new screen.
Version 1.9 (30.03.2015)
- Disabled fire 3 on Amstrad Plus since it is actually not available on its
- Changed ESC mapping to the real ESC key of the host keyboard instead of the
one being at the same location than ESC on CPC.
- Changed some menu shortcut keys.
- Added keyboard layout and joystick windows.
- Added an option to automatically adapt the keymap from the CPC firmware to
the keyboard layout used on the host (available through a AKM=ADAPTKEYMAP
tool type and at runtime using the preferences menu). This new feature is
really nice but pay attention to the fact it could be incompatible with some
CPC softwares. More over, additional keys which do exist on host's keyboard
but not on CPC are then mapped in parallel to the joystick 0, and "alt" +
key combinaison is replaced by "control" + key on CPC (there is no "alt" key
on CPC). Please note that "shift" + "alt" + key combinaison is also not
accessible from the CPC side (multiple qualifiers is not supported by the
- Fixed a small bug in main window device tabs; some buttons could be enabled
while they should have been disabled.
- Fixed a stupid bug in memory mapping init that prevented Blue Angel 69
cartridge version to run (CraigsBar and TotO).
- Fixed a bug in ASIC splt register handling on Amstrad Plus.
- Fixed an issue in the emulation of the ASIC bug regarding DMA0 vs Raster
interrupt mismatch, that prevented Allergy demo from Semilanceata to work.
- Fixed a bug that was introduced in version 1.8 when using random values in
ASIC and FDC emulation (max value was excluded).
- Improved CRTC 3/4 emulation (fix several demos that were not properly
running under CRTC 3/4 emulation; such as Glooms Demo, Camembert 4 and
- Tuned some ASIC vs Z80 timings accordingly to the improved CRTC 3.
- Added NPS=NOPLUSSCREEN tooltype to disable automatic switching to Amstrad
Plus screen monitor horizontal position setting when Amstrad Plus emulation
(or CRTC 4) is set.
- Fixed scanline color option which was affecting overlay mode whereas it
should be only application in WritePixelArray mode (broken since previous
- Simplified internals related to beam management which were related to
future features that won't come anytime soon.
- Fixed double-click to toggle full screen that was not working before having
moved the mouse.
- Added a new window to view hard sprites palette and content.
- Activated scale and aspect ratio support also in WritePixelArray mode (when
no overlay is used). This mode (and some others ;) was already implemented
in ACE v1.8 but it was not available in the public version yet. A side
effect is that the (ugly and useless) SLC=SCANLINECOLOR/S option will not
work anymore in WritePixelArray mode (since it never worked in overlay mode
too, it's now a void option that will be removed later). Also, old not-
resizable WritePixelArray rendering code was totally removed.
- Fixed internals to output alpha channel with the proper value when ARGB or
RGBA pixel mode is set.
- Slightly changed overlay buffer update sequencing.
- Fixed potential issues in memory window updates when the ROM/RAM
configuration was changed from AREXX interface or application menu.
- Added missing FLASHFIRMWARE AREXX command to change firmware ROM.
- Fixed a bug in border activation on CRTC 0, 2, 3/4 when register 6 was
changed to a matching value (fixes Voyage 93 intro on these CRTC).
- Removed useless manual charset selection menu.
- Improved conversion between CPC charset and local charset to be based on
firmware's symbols recognition instead of hardcoded tables, and to work
with any local charset instead on being limited to ISO-8859-1.
- Added a window to analyze the DMA channels activity.
- Added relay sound feedback emulation.
- Fixed some (almost) harmless bugs in PPI emulation.
- Fixed some minor issues in Z80 vs PPI vs PSG vs DMA bus accesses
- Implemented all possible combined (illegal) instructions within DMA.
- Added a Lua version of the REXX script for cross-development example.
- Added NTS=NOTAPESOUND and NTR=NOTAPERELAY tooltypes to disable related tape
Version 1.8 (19.11.2014)
- Added a check on the screen mode to prevent ACE from being launched on an
incompatible (8 bit) screen.
- Added drag and drop support on main window and appicon for disc, tape,
cartridge and snapshot files.
- Re-introduced experimental automatic frameskip mode and MS=MAXFRAMESKIP
tooltype (disabled by default).
- Added screen grabbing feature and related GRABSPATH tooltype and GRAB
- Added shortcut key F11 to save snapshot at will.
- Added pixel modes and changed buffer management scheme of the display
- Added NW alias for NW=NOWARN=NOWARNINGS tooltype.
- Save an icon with a screen grab when creating a snapshot (can be disabled
using the NSI=NOSNAPSHOTICONS tooltype or the preferences menu).
- Minor improvements in the window to show information about the currently
- Fixed some internals regarding update triggers.
- Fixed some potential memory trash at double start.
- Added a NAG=NOANTIALIASEDGRABS tooltype to save raw grabs (also available
from the preferences menu).
- Changed catalog versioning which is now bumped to version 10.0 and will
not change anytime soon; that way translators could provide some alternative
catalog that will remain compatible with upcoming versions of ACE (only the
newly introduced texts won't be translated using alternative catalogs).
- Fixed an audio shift in sample computation that was introduced with tape
- Added automatic append ".sna" extension to snapshots saved through the file
requester if missing.
- Adjusted some compilation flags and removed some misleading casts in the
code in order to ease AmigaOS 4.1 port.
Version 1.7 (15.06.2014)
- Added tape emulation through audio files (read only for now).
- Added TAPESPATH tooltype to choose the tape audio files default path.
- Added firmware ROM for French CPC464.
- Replaced CP/M 0.7 ROM that was wrong in previous packages.
- Added OS=OSVERSION tooltype to choose the operating system version number
to use (from 1 to 4). Note that any version of the operating system is
compatible with any CPC model; even version 4 that was used on Amstrad Plus
is fully compatible with old generation CPC range. By default version 3 is
used because most softwares are known to work with it.
- Added NDI=NODISCINTERFACE tooltype to totally disable the floppy disc
drive interface in order to emulate a stock CPC464 or 464plus.
- Reworked the Preferences menu to make it easier regarding the new
- Added a check to disable the Trojan Light Phazer if it was active when
switching from Amstrad Plus to Amstrad CPC emulation (Trojan Light Phazer is
only available on Amstrad Plus).
- Fixed a bug in the Tape2HD wrapper that resulted in a corrupted firmware ROM
when it was disabled at runtime.
- Added TAPE tooltype to specify a tape audio file to be inserted at startup.
- Added TAP=TAPEAUTOPLAY tooltype to activate automatic play when a tape is
- Moved all system ROM used by default in a "System" drawer rather than the
"ROMs" drawer which is supposed to be used for user's extension ROMs.
- Fixed a small layout but in the disassembler window.
- Added AREXX commands related to tape management.
- Fixed a bug in event handling where the tab systems for the devices cought
some key pressed prior to the emulator engine.
- Changed some keyboard shortcuts.
- Added a CPM=AMSDOS tooltype to configure the build-in disc ROM 7 (this is
different from ROM7 which represents an external ROM 7).
- Fixed bad help node reference in screen monitor preferences window.
- Avoid any other brand than Amstrad when Plus emulation is activated.
- Added a window to show information and picture about the currently emulated
- Added some icons for ACE's main drawer and for discs, tapes, cartridges,
snapshots and ROMs drawers.
- Added some icons to devices tabs.
- Added preconfigured project icons to emulate stock CPC464, CPC664, CPC6128,
464plus and 6128plus.
- Added some preferences that were only available through tooltypes into the
menu so that they can be changed at runtime.
- Changed the way of obtaining the name of the screen to open in full screen
mode to always match the application instance.
- Added a sanity check on the breakpoint command at startup (invalid command
templates are now ignored).
- Reworked CLI start mode to better deal with PROGDIR:.
- Fixed a long standing bug during startup that prevented ACE from being
launched several times from shell or from project icons.
- Added a request to let the user choose what to do when ACE in already
running and a new one was launched.
- Added AREXX command to control ACE iconification.
- Added filetypes & icons for Ambient to recognize DSK, CPR and SNA files.
- Added generic multi-parameter FILES tooltype that auto-recognize provided
file types and load them in the proper way into ACE.
- Added LM=LAUNCHMODE tooltype to change the default launch mode of ACE
executable from "Ask user" to "Single" or "Multiple".
- Added an access to the help guide through the menu (useful when no HELP key
is available on the keyboard).
Version 1.6 (21.04.2014)
- Fixed a bug in saved execution address in file header when using the Tape2HD
- Fixed start-up colors on Gate Array (PulkoMandy).
- Fixed swapped grey and green color tables for screen monitor emulation in
CPC emulation mode (Krashan & PulkoMandy).
- Fixed light devices menu flags to avoid multi-selection.
- Fixed a bug in the disassembler for block instructions.
- Added a missing size field in the file headers created through the Tape2HD
- Fixed a bug in CASOutChar implementation of the Tape2HD wrapper
- Improved compatibility of CASInChar implementation of the Tape2HD wrapper.
- Fixed inconsistencies in english translation.
- Fixed vocabulary for some french translations.
- Reworked main window layout to save space.
- Added DKB=DKTRONICSBUGS tooltype to activate emulation of the DK'Tronics
expansion memory bugs (DK'Tronics have trouble managing &C3 type memory
commutation while an upper ROM is connected and does not handle the
Amstrad Plus ASIC I/O page shadowing).
- Added 64K=64KEXPMEMSCHEME tooltype to emulate 64Kio based CPC expansion
memory scheme instead of common 128Kio based scheme (on 64Kio based CPC the
main memory is switched when accessing non-existing memory pages instead of
the build-in 64Kio expansion RAM of the 128Kio based CPC).
- Slightly decreased the default size of the main window in overlay mode.
- Added the current beam position to the video information window.
- Reworked Z80 and CRTC windows.
- Added user-resetable counters for microseconds, scanlines and frames.
- Removed breakpoints from the main windows to put them into the Z80 window.
- Added breakpoints on bad HBL/VBL timings (Vanity-proof mode!).
- Added a real step by step mode (no need to enable/disable it by hand
- Added STEP switch to the START AREXX command to control the step by step
- Added missing notifications for some AREXX command to synchronize the GUI.
- Added support of OSD LED in non-overlay mode.
- Added a fast forward OSD which reflect the wild speed mode status.
- Fixed again the last known issue with CRTC 1 emulation which was not
properly fixed in version 1.5.
- Added little endian CPUs compatibility (Pulkomandy).
- Added AREXX command to get and reset the user-resetable counters.
- Added AREXX command to get the type of the last activated breakpoint(s).
- Added UBC=USERBREAKPOINTCOMMAND tooltype to provide a command that will be
executed at each encountered breakpoint.
- Added watcher mode to the configurable breakpoints.
- Replaced breakpoints threshold condition by a step matching.
- Moved video monitor preferences from main window to a separate window.
- Added possibility to give an optional name to the configurable breakpoints.
- Added possibility to provide a complex condition for breakpoint matching.
- Optimized the breakpoints runtime.
- Fixed several issues in CRTC 0/2/3/4 emulation.
- Added on-screen break to request the emulator to pause at a pointed position
on the screen.
- Added AREXX command to control on-screen break feature.
- Removed deprecated opcode breakpoint (replaced by the real step by step
- Moved CPC characters conversion from memory editor, Z80 editor and
Disassembler windows to the menu (it is now global to any window displaying
characters from the CPC memory).
- Added access to all existing conversion tables (automatic, English, French,
Spanish and Danish) instead of only automatic and English ones.
- Added menu option to enable or disable the decoding of system RST in
disassembly displays (it was always active till now).
- Added Danish firmware ROM (CPC6128 version) to the ACE's package.
- Added Danish language detection for automatic firmware ROM selection at
- Improved built-in MUI Custom Class to handle the charset conversion in input
mode when editing through the chars field.
- Added possibility to retry when updating a DSK failed because of a shared
- Improved address input class in text mode.
- Added alphabetic sort to Tape2HD catalog display.
- Added OSD symbol when emulator is paused.
- Changed default frame rate from 60 to 10 fps in wild speed mode to maximize
- Improved AREXX command KEYBOARDSTROKE to handle the charset conversion from
local to CPC.
- Added some safety delay in wild speed mode.
- Added missing support for HSync cancelling while running on CRTC 0/1.
Version 1.5 (07.04.2013)
- Fixed about box text.
- Fixed minor bug in start-up error handling.
- Internal disc image format improvements.
- Z80 source code clean-up.
- Added possibility to unplug the drive B (CP/M will detect a single drive
system and will perform accordingly).
- Fixed the last known issue with CRTC 1 emulation (CRTC 1 might be perfect!).
- Slightly improved CRTC types 0, 2 and 3 emulation.
- Activated access to all CRTC types (CRTC 2, 3 and 4 are not accurate yet).
- Activated access to all Gate Array variants except 40008.
- Management of the color differences between the Gate Array variants.
- Added controls to change brightness and vertical hold settings.
- Added CPC+ ASIC full support (including all known bugs regarding DMA,
interruption management and ASIC emulated PPI).
- Changed some layouts in the memory editor and memory disassembler windows.
- Added CPC+ ASIC MMU modes access to memory and disassembler windows.
- Fixed a bug in memory editor and disassembler windows which could try to
display no longer valid ROMs when using REXX ROM configuration commands
and custom mappings.
- Changed the way of allocating the emulator data structure to prevent
potential stack overflow in the future.
- Fixed a potential bug in emulator's memory initialization.
- Optimized Z80 I/O port decoder.
- Slightly increased the default size of the main window.
- Improved color rendering of the Gate Array analyzer window (it now displays
the color really used on the emulator side depending on the Gate Array
- Added CPR cartridge image file support (a faked cartridge is smartly
emulated from the CPC firmware & BASIC ROMs if none is inserted to ease
switching between CPC & CPC+ at runtime without useless resets just because
of different ROM configurations).
- Added CARTRIDGESPATH tooltype to choose the default path of the cartridge
image files (CPR). It defaults to "PROGDIR:Cartridges/".
- Added CPR=CARTRIDGE tooltypes to choose the cartridge (CPR) to plug at
startup (only possible if the emulated CPC is an Amstrad Plus).
- Added PLUS=CPC+=AMSTRADPLUS tooltype switch to force Amstrad Plus emulation
at start-up (CRTC and Gate Array tooltypes are then ignored).
- Fixed a bug that prevented AHI device from being released at exit.
- Audio management in now handled by the emulator engine class just like
everything else and any emulator object can now have its own audio feedback.
- Fixed read values on CRTC 3 and 4.
- Added F9 and F10 key shortcuts to plug/unplug a cartridge.
- Added light gun emulation through the mouse at request (Trojan Light Phazer
and Magnum Light Phaser are supported).
- Added CPC+ ASIC register internal cycle timing management (one pixel width
split raster update depending on the Z80 update instruction).
- Added build-in tape to hard disk wrapper to grant access to a share
directory from the emulated CPC itself (with full speed, long filenames, and
directory navigation according to the CPC firmware capabilities). You can
now use directly the content of your hard disk from the CPC tape interface
and avoid DSK when applicable (only system-friendly softwares can be
installed). The navigation through the folders is done using the OPENIN
command (there is no CD command on CPC) in the Amiga way ("/" for parent and
":" for root directory). You can of course create files from the CPC side,
but not directories. You can interrupt a directory listing using [ESC] and
pause it pressing [CONTROL]. The shared folder defaults to "PROGDIR:Share/"
and can be configured using the TAPE2HDPATH tooltype.
- Added TAPE2HD tooltype to activate the tape to hard disk wrapper by default.
- Fixed some issues with the internal debug logging system.
- Added error request when tooltypes are invalid.
- Fixed an issue with flickering display in wild speed mode (this bug was
introduced with version 1.4).
- Fixed quit confirmation window that could lock when several instances of ACE
were running simultaneously.
- Added CPC+ support to snapshots (compatible with the standard CPC+ chunk
of the snapshot format v3).
- Added ACE signature in saved snapshots.
- Added CARTRIDGESKEEPEXTROM tooltype to be able to disable the feature of ACE
which automatically disable any external ROM when inserting a cartridge.
- Added INSERTCARTRIDGE, EJECTCARTRIDGE, GETCARTRIDGDENAME, CRTC and GATEARRAY
AREXX commands (RickD).
- Added AMSDOS-like automatic extension fallback at files loading on the
Tape2HD wrapper to ensure better compatibility with installed softwares.
Version 1.4 (18/07/2012)
- Internal improvements.
- Added emulation of the different Gate Array versions
(ACE is the first and only CPC emulator to propose this!).
- Fixed a potential issues in the emulation speed regulation.
- Remove useless FRAMESKIP option.
- Added a MANUFACTURER option to choose the brand of the CPC to emulate.
- Fixed the Gate Array analyzer window which could have a wrong size.
- Added mapping of "enter" from the CPC numeric keypad on "F12" (useful
for keyboards without this key on the keypad).
- HexEdit.mcc MUI class is now optional.
- Fixed a bug which prevented multiple instances of ACE being in full screen
mode at the same time.
- New more user-friendly icon.
- Fixed some typos in French and English catalogs (RickD).
Version 1.3 (14/05/2012)
- Fixed default font when a custom full screen mode is configured.
- Avoid opening of full screen larger than the screen resolution.
- Added again key repeat for shortcuts.
- Fixes in DSK extensions management.
- Improved malformed DSK detection.
- Removed on-the-fly GAP#3 and tracks size recalculation on complex cases.
- Fixes in FDC read track, read data and write data commands.
- Added a delay in case of disc swapping without a prior ejection (B.A.T.,
- Added support of the DSK extension "Offset-info" from Simon Owen in
read and write modes.
- Added a confirmation request when a is disc containing modifications
that cannot be written with the original DSK format/extensions.
- Fixed a FileInfoBlock misusage in the import DSK routine.
- Fixed a bug in the Gate Array line counter introduced with version 1.2.
- Fixed a bug in CRTC vertical synchronization trigger (improves Madness
- Fixed a bug in the Gate Array horizontal synchronization introduced with
version 1.2 (The Demo).
- Added a lock on the video display to avoid MUI push method overhead.
- Slight improvement in automatic frame skipping mechanism.
- Fixed a timing bug with OUTD and OUTI when addressing the Gate Array
- Added a tool type and a menu option to activate the fast disc emulation
mode (warning: this option is not compatible with some softwares).
- Changed the "Color" gadget by a "Lamp" gadget for the disc activity LED.
- Improved internal MUI notifications.
- Fixed a bug in I/O port breakpoints management.
- Simplified CRTC emulation code.
- Improved offset management on CRTC 1.
- Added interlaced mode support (register 8).
- Simplified Gate Array, PSG and video information windows.
- Changed triggering of offset CRTC register updates within the CRTC
emulation (Dream Demo End, Impossible).
- Full management of partial pixels and display artefacts during
horizontal and vertical synchronization start/end (Camembert 4, Dream
Demo 6, Dream Demo End, Madness Demo).
- Fixed a bug in vertical synchronization trigger when vertical total
adjust is on-the-go (3D Scroll, Take It Easy).
Version 1.2 (29/01/2012)
- Migration from gcc2 to gcc 4.
- Double-click support in the main window to toggle full screen mode.
- Add of a disassembler based on the work of Cristian Dinu (support all
opcodes including undocumented and custom Amstrad firmware RST).
- Improved Z80 editor window (view of the code from PC and abstract of the
stack from SP)
- Improved memory editor window.
- New fix in CRTC 1 emulation when registers 12 & 13 are modified while the
additional lines (R5) are displayed (phi2x).
- Fix of border disabling on CRTC 1 when register 6 is reset at a non-zero
value during the first line of a split-screen (phi2x).
- Fix VBL activation trigger while the additional lines (R5) are displayed.
- Improved PSG analyzer, Gate Array analyzer and CRTC editor windows.
- Add of a new full features disassembler window (easy navigation through the
code branches, syntax highlight, breakpoints, ...).
- Better internals between CRTC and Gate Array modules.
- Better internal notification system between GUI and emulator.
- Added an fast toolbar for breakpoints configuration in main window.
- Disabled menu item not active when breakpoints a not enabled.
- Added a breakpoint management window.
- Added an AREXX command to configure advanced breakpoints.
- Better keyboard management.
- Added on-the-fly charset conversion between local and CPC code page.
- Added Spanish and Danish v1.0 firmware ROMs in ACE archive.
- Fix a bug in PSG register selection (phi2x).
Version 1.1 (18/09/2011)
- Added Gate Array's half cycle support
(synchronization between Gate Array, CRTC and Z80 is now perfect).
- Fixed sync/display alignment for CRTC 0, 1 & 2
(it was right only for CRTC 3 & 4).
- Fix in CRTC 1 emulation when registers 12 & 13 were modified while vertical
adjust was managed (R5).
- Slight improvement in CRTC 0, 2, 3 & 4 emulations (only CRTC 0 & 1 are
actually activated in the public version).
- Fix an interrupt management issue when a VSync started while a HSync was
- Fixes in the English translation (Stefan A. Haubenthal).
- Improvements in the French version.
- The Graph.mcc class from MorphOS 2.x is now optional (Stefan A. Haubenthal).
Version 1.0p1 (16/08/2011)
- Omitting argument OFFSCREENCOLOR or SCANLINECOLOR generated a hit in $0
- Some bad hits occurred on foreign systems when no catalog was matching the
locale (Grzegorz Kraszewski).
Version 1.0 (15/08/2011)
- First public version.
MorphOS 2 or better (not tested with MorphOS 1.x),
1MB of free hard disk space,
6MB of free RAM,
G4 at 600MHz.
Just copy the ACE drawer where you want and execute it.
See documentation in the Help drawer for more information.
See documentation in the Help drawer.
No tips yet!
OffseT of Futurs' <offsetcpcscene.net>