|82258 packages online|
|No screenshot available||
The demo is a READ ONLY version of the CrossMAC FileSystem. It also
will only allow access to the floppy drives, access to Hard Drives and
CD-ROMS have been disabled.
Requirements to operate this DEMO:
AmigaDOS 2.0 or higher
---AND--- Amiga high-density drive to access Mac 1.44M disks
---OR--- Amax cartridge with Mac 800K drive
---OR--- Amax II plus/Amax IV card with standard Amiga drive.
The Mac File System for the Amiga
CrossMAC is an Amiga software product allowing you to read and write
Mac formatted disks directly from Amiga. It fully integrates itself
into the Amiga operating system allowing your Mac formatted disks to
be accessed from virtually any utility or application.
A properly configured CrossMAC device will allow you to access any
file on an Mac formatted disk from any Amiga application. Imagine
creating a TIFF graphics file on your Mac and bringing it over to your
Amiga to convert it to IFF graphics. Other file types that can be
exchanged include databases, spreadsheets, language compilers and CAD
programs, to name a few.
Mac formatted disks (HFS) are supported with following hardware:
· Low-density, 800K floppies with either the Amax cartridge and
a Mac 800K drive or the Amax II plus/Amax IV cards and
standard Amiga floppies.
· High-density, 1.44M floppies with an Amiga-compatible
· Hard drives with the appropriate Amiga hard drive controller.
· Mac HFS-formatted CD-ROMs with the appropriate Amiga hard drive
Quasi-Mac formatted disks (HFS) are supported with the standard Amiga
· Low-density, Amax 800K floppies.
· Low-density, Emplant 800K floppies.
· Amax and Emplant hard drive partitions.
· Support of both Mac data and resource `forks' as separate files.
· Amiga <-> Mac translation of international text characters.
· Disk changes are sensed automatically (if the drive provides
the proper hardware signal).
· Mac icons automatically displayed under Workbench.
· Utilities to format, copy and check the integrity of Mac disks.
· File salvation utility to try to recover files from a corrupted
· Transparent support of MacBinary files.
· Not copy protected.
If you enjoy the demo product and would like to order the full version
of CrossMAC, please use the "Order_Form" program. Fill out all the
information and send it to the mailing address for Consultron which is
displayed at the end of the "Order_Form" program. Prices are listed
in the Read.Me file in the demo but hurry the special prices are for
a limited time.
Contents of misc/emu/CrossMAC_Demo.lha
|Aminet © 1992-2018 Urban
the Aminet team.
Aminet contact address: <aminetaminet net>|