Pro-Wizard is a MULTI-CONVERTER for Amiga music-files
packed with tools like NoisePacker, ProPacker, ProRunner, and so on...
It reconverts all these weird formats in the standard PROTRACKER format !
Written by Nicolas FRANCK (Gryzor) (Nico is my first name too ! B-)
P R O - W I Z A R D - 2 I S S H A R E W A R E !
IT NEEDS KICKSTART 2.04+ (V37+) !!
Some of the New Features in this v2.20:
* The main-window re-sizing routine was FINALLY corrected !
* The confirmation requester when you abort a scan is now optional.
* Bug fixed in several formats recognition/conversion.
* One new recognized format: Hornet Packer.
* 600kb of documentations (AmigaGuide, English & French) linked together.
* Pro-Wizard will warn you now, if it finds a TRUNCATED module !
* The limit of 99 files in MultiFiles-Mode has been broken !! ==> 999 :)
* When Pro-Wizard saves an xpk-packed module, it now prints its unpacked
size, packed size, and the compression factor ! (or just its size if the
module was not packed...).
* The prefixes of each packed formats are user-editable !!
Those used to save the Original (Packed) Modules, but also those inserted
in the DOS_Comment of each saved module.
* The internal "Help-Mode" was totally re-written !! I have removed all
the help-texts which were taking so many bytes in the exe-file and
I have replaced them with an ON-LINE AMIGAGUIDE HELP feature !!
Furthermore, both English and French doc-files are recognized ! Enjoy !
* Now, you can change the tool-priority of Pro-Wiz for the next scans.
* New optional function : Edit FileComment !
Which, of course, allows you to edit the DOS_Comment built by Pro-Wizard
for each converted & saved module.
* And while we're talking about the FileComments, you can now choose what
informations Pro-Wiz will insert in them ("Ripped & Converted by...",
the Original Filename, the Original FileComment, or nothing :) )
* The Load & Save Pathes are now remembered and saved in the Prefs !
You will be able to choose the Loading Path, the Saving Path (modules),
the Saving Path (samples) and the AmigaGuide On-Line Helpfile !
* And as you may have wondered what was this "Saving Path (samples)",
yes! New feature : Saving of all the samples from a just converted mod !
Read the full doc for more details.
* And, about this feature, you can obviously choose between RAW & IFF-8SVX,
and between "No Names" & "Real Names" !
* Other new interesting feature : Pro-Wizard can now PLAY the modules !!
Thanks to the "ptreplay.library" by Mattias Karlsson, still bugged a bit
but I've arranged the problems...
By the way, read carefully the doc about this new PLAY function !
* You can also choose the Protracker Prefix used for saving the converted
modules, and this is apart from the other Prefix'list. You'll have the
choice between "mod.", "Mod." and "MOD."
* And last but not least, you can now run Pro-Wizard with some arguments !!
Yeeaahhh ! This allows you to make a little "Pro-Wiz" button in DOpus. ;)
In this argument-mode, Pro-Wizard loads and scans the specified file
AUTOMATICALLY !! And you can set 3 optional switches to make some other
events automatic too, like auto-exit, auto-save the Status-Window texts
before exiting, and even auto-convert the found modules without having
to click on "Convert" in the first requester, etc...
Fun or what ?? :)
* ChipSaver 1.82 by The Cyborg/NGC, which offers a niiiice GUI ! ;)
* New Deli-Wizard, of course, with the same bugfixes as in Pro-Wiz, and
with the new format...
* New version of "ModInfo" which now uses xpkmaster.library directly !
And which needn't unpack the whole module anymore !! Just the beginning.
* New Bonus-Program : RemoveMarks ! Whose job is to remove the marks
inserted by DMS and/or SUPERDUPER when they make bigfiles from all the
track of a disk.
...and many other features in the previous releases, read the history file !
Y O U ' L L L O V E I T ! ! ! !
......or I die ;-)