|82728 packages online|
|No screenshot available||
AlertPatch - replacement patch for exec.library/Alert()
Distribution version 3.0
E-mail address: swaziconz.co.nz
AlertPatch replaces the system exec.library/Alert() with
two custom routines to give the user a choice of how the
alert is to be displayed, either as an intuition window or
a system alert with additional information.
1. Alerts now displayable as windows. With options to Continue,
Suspend or Reboot for all alert types.
2. Displays description of alert and name of the offending task.
3. Dumps contents of CPU data and address registers and displays
a text representation.
4. Can list and get information on alert numbers from listview.
5. Sound support through a sound daemon such as MSD or UPD.
6. Multiuser filesystem support, displays name of the user
owning the offending task.
This archive is an update of the AlertPatch217.lha archive.
* Arexx, Commodities and Locale support
* User definable alerts and descriptions
* Preferences interface upgraded
* Testing of alerts is much safer
* Multiuser filesystem support
* Alerts may be logged to a file
Contents of util/boot/AlertPatch30.lha
|Aminet © 1992-2019 Urban
the Aminet team.
Aminet contact address: <aminetaminet net>|