|83905 packages online|
|No screenshot available||
This is a fixed version of rather old clone of the DOS file manager Norton
It looks and 'feels' (same keyboard shortcuts) like the original. It is now
distributed under a BSD license, sources are available in a separate archive.
Main news in version 2.2:
- Possibility of modifying the information in the icon (below v.39)
- Hex editor
- Overwrite req s comp size + date
- Bad Format (DD, HD, format Req.)
- Buffer Copy
- Open WBlike screen + screenmod req.
- NTP script language
- LHa list, add, ext.
- Deleting a row in the editor (Ctrl X)
- StringReq (custom edit)
- After the functions Delete and Move the cursor stayed very rarely in the
files, ie. was in a position where they were no longer files.
- Sorting by file length and file names works correctly.
- In the situation when he was in a window display device tree and a second
list of files, and you pressed the Enter key on a tree branch, and then in
the second window between the files from the branch (this directory)
sometimes did not work out certain operations (menu, rocess, etc.).
- If you are using standard czech localization PBX, HexView already displays
the data in this standard.
- Fixed bug in Effective Print.
- Notify WBench
- Own StrReq () & history with esc.
- Better file search (ALT + word)
- More recognition in the Quick Info (Icon, Font)
- StrictNC -> HeñoNC
- Protetion + -
- View icon from root
and many more...
Sources are available in util/dir/ntp_commander_2.2_src.zip.
|Aminet © 1992-2022 Urban
the Aminet team.
Aminet contact address: <aminetaminet net>|