|82687 packages online|
|No screenshot available||
SimpleFind3 (short SF3) is a Search-Tool for your Amiga.
- allows searching by name, comments, size, date, protections bits,
contents and datatype
- can look for file duplets
- easy to use
- Indexfiles to speed up searching
- easy to use
- allows to copy, delete, view and rename
- configurable Buttons and PopupMenu
- have I said that it is easy to use ?
- complete shell support
- support Archivers (LHa and LZx)
- support Dearchivers (LHa, LZx, Zip and TGZ)
- even can scan inside archives (LHa and LZx only)
- simple ARexx Port
- heavy use of sub processes (Multitasking)
- and much more useful things, just try it...
Changes made since SimpleFind3 version 1.1
- new Search Option: "Compare"
- fixed some memory leaks
- "Within" option can now be also entered in weeks
- patterns in the Search Path
- new groups now gets now "As default" in the Group Settings
where it makes sense
- uses the localized date format now
- initial ARexx Script dir is selectable now
Attention!! Please read this carefully!
SF3 has been completly rewritten and neighter the ARexx Port
nor the prefs format is compatible with earlier SimpleFind
Also some of the features which SimpeFind had are missing currently
(e.g. the Auto Index Updating function). If you realy need them, use the
old SimpleFind instead (using both SimpleFind's is also possible, but
the prefsnames must not be the same)
Of course, because of the rewritting, I introduced new bugs.
Beware of this!
Note that SimpleFind3 currently requires at least OS 3.0 (and will ever
requiere OS 3.0) and MUI 3.8 (however, I hope to chance this in the
future, a ReAction GUI is already in progress).
Visit my homepage at
Here you can find the latest version of SimpleFind3 but also
other things for Amiga, for example SimpleHTML and SimplePac.
__ / / Only Amiga makes it possible...
\ \/ /
Contents of util/dir/simplefind3.lha
|Aminet © 1992-2019 Urban
the Aminet team.
Aminet contact address: <aminetaminet net>|