AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators/assemblers/disassemblers of
* the Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson,
Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu,
Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix,
* the Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Cabel, Fountain,
Hanimex, Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace,
Waddingtons, etc.) (c. 1978);
* the Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG- and BINBUG-based machines (EA 77up2, EA 78up5, Signetics
Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (1977-1978);
* the Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* the Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* the Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by
* the Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1981);
* the Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* the Dolphin trainer (1977);
* the PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8500/8550/8600-based Pong systems (Coleco Telstar Galaxy, Sheen
TVG-201, etc.) (1976-1977);
* the Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer
* the MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978); and
* the VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save states, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball/Vision-dapter support, autofire, turbo
mode, gameplay recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows,
source code, real-time debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save
screenshots (7 supported formats), REXX port, network play (IPv4 and
IPv6), real-time monitor, locale support, game selection sidebar,
text-to-speech, printer output, artefacting, support for ZIPped games,
clipboard support, palette editor, tone retuning, high score management,
force feedback, sprite editor, 3D, assembler, disassembler, CALM support,
Scale2x/3x/4x and HQx filters, animation recording (5 supported formats),
sound recording (8 supported formats), horizon dejittering, tape decks (4
supported formats), RetroAchievements support.
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Changes since V29.31:
* Improved assembler.
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.